1. When was your first winner under rules, what was name of the horse and on which racecourse?
REBEL ALLIANCE IN A HUNTER CHASE AROUND LUDLOW IN MAY 2013. WE BEAT THE GREAT MAN NICKY WILLIAMS BY A HEAD.
2. Which race victory has given you most pleasure in your career?
EVA’S OSKAR WINNING AROUND CHEPSTOW ON WELSH NATIONAL DAY WAS A GREAT BUZZ WITH ALL MY FAMILY THERE.
3. What is the best horse you’ve ridden?
DEBECE; A VERY TALENTED HORSE WHOSE CAREER HAS BEEN INTERRUPTED BY INJURIES.
4. Who would be your dream horse to ride from any era?
SPRINTER SACRE IN HIS FIRST COUPLE OF YEARS OVER FENCES! NOTHING COULD GET ANYWHERE NEAR HIM WHEN HE WAS AT HIS PEAK.
5. Do you have any pre-race rituals?
GO FOR A RUN ROUND EVERY TRACK BEFORE RIDING, HAVE A SHOWER, DO MY STRETCHES, THEN APOLOGISE TO ANDREA KELLY FOR BEING LATE WEIGHING OUT!
6. Who is the sorest loser in the weighing room?!
DAVID NOONAN – THE MAN IS A SAVAGE.
7. What would be your dream meal if you weren’t having to watch the weight?
I DO LOVE A GOOD HOME-COOKED ROAST DINNER.
8. Best place to head to on holiday?
TALINN IN ESTONIA IS A COOL PLACE TO VISIT.
9. What are you watching on Netflix at the moment?
10. Favourite singer or band?
IT’S TOUGH TO PICK ONE SO I’LL PICK TWO CONTRASTING ARTISTS; ROLLING STONES AND KANYE WEST.
11. Other than racing, what is your favourite sport?
I’M A BIG FAN OF ALL SPORTS, BUT AS A PROUD WELSHMAN, I’D HAVE TO PICK RUGBY FIRST.
12. If you won the Euromillions, what would be your first purchase?
IT’S A PREDICTABLE ANSWER BUT A BIG HOUSE WITH SOME LAND.
13. Favourite all-time movie?
14. Who do you think will be champion jockey next season?