1. When was your first winner under rules, what was name of the horse and on which racecourse?
MY FIRST WINNER UNDER RULES WAS BILLYGWYN TOO IN APRIL 2018 FOR JONATHAN TUDOR AT EXETER RACECOURSE.
2. Which race victory has given you most pleasure?
THAT WOULD BE BENNY’S BRIDGE WINNING AT CHELTENHAM LAST OCTOBER, MAINLY BECAUSE I DO MOST OF THE WORK WITH HIM AT HOME SO TO WIN ON HIM GAVE ME GREAT PLEASURE.
3. What is the best horse you’ve ridden?
DEFINITELY VERDANA BLUE FOR NICKY HENDERSON – I WON THE SCOTTISH CHAMPION HURDLE ON HER
4. Who would be your dream horse to ride from any era?
5. Do you have any pre-race rituals?
6. Who is the sorest loser in the weighing room?!
PADDY BRENNAN DEFINITELY DOESN’T TAKE IT TOO LIGHTLY.
7. What would be your dream meal if you weren’t having to watch the weight?
YOU CANNOT BEAT A HOMEMADE SUNDAY ROAST.
8. Best place to head to on holiday?
I LOVE GOING TO AMERICA FOR ALL THE THEME PARKS.
9. What are you watching on Netflix at the moment?
10. Favourite singer or band?
11. Other than racing, what is your favourite sport?
I’M A MASSIVE FAN OF RUGBY UNION, IF I’M NOT WATCHING RACING THERE’S USUALLY SOME SORT OF RUGBY ON.
12. If you won the Euromillions, what would be your first purchase?
A BIG HOUSE WITH LOTS OF LAND!
13. Favourite all time movie?
LAW ABIDING CITIZEN.
14. Who do you think will be champion jockey next season?
I THINK IT WILL BE AS TIGHT AS EVER BUT I THINK DICKIE WILL BE CHAMPION AGAIN.